Sunday, October 17

Happy Sunday

Today I spent the day with Colleen. She woke me up at the crack of 9a and we went to the gym. God, I hate the gym. I only lasted 15 minutes on the treadmill and 10 minutes on the bike. After I thought I was going to die of heat exhaustion I loitered around the weight machines while Colleen finished exercising. Since Colleen is a lovely sister she quit exercising early so I could go home and die somewhere else. When we were almost home Colleen suggested breakfast. I'm always down for food. We got to D's just in time. We got the last table before church got out, literally. MMMMM breakfast was so tastey. Later on after my nap Colleen and I went to the mall and Walmart. She would not buy me a puppy. Or a ten dollar wallet. Or a Beatles puzzle. Or Subway. I was forced to come home and wait for dinner and watch tv. Which is what Im doing now. Well, I waited for dinner and ate it. I am watching AAAHH!!! Real Monsters with my big floppy hat on. Its really bright in my bed room and if I shut the light off then its too dark. Its a no win situation. Colleen just walked in and said "its cold in here". Its only 63 degrees and I had to turn the AC on so I didnt sweat to death. She'll get over it. She has a down comforter. I do not. (Shawn is borrowing mine)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh and before dinner and after Walmart I took Penny for a walk! I never do that I hate walking her around. She only crapped in front of one persons stone wall and jumped on one car to get at a cat.

3 comments:

  1. So, what did you buy for Colleen? Hmmm? That's what I thought!

    My Sunday -- woke early because Charley got out of bed and left my back uncovered. Brrr! Got ready for church. Went to church. Was cornered by local lady politician. Finally escaped. Came home. Packed suitcase for Charley. Took Charley to airport. Watched him fly away. Went home, cooked dinner. Took phone call from Charley in Seattle. Blogged about sailing. Sent Charley a text message suggesting he come home now. Visited your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the breakfast thank you. And the scratch tickets in hopes we became millionaires. No luck there.

    ReplyDelete