Thursday, April 14

Life as I know it.


I found this is my email drafts. Its dated March 2009. I honestly don't know where it came from other than I put it there. 
 
1. I have more than enough time to do what I want to do.
2. I am on a health regimen that helps me feel energized.
3. I look forward to every day.
4. There are no people in my life (at home or at work) who drain me.
5. I love my home (location, contents, the feel, the style).
6. I have no clutter in my home and/or office.
7. I live a life pursuing what I want instead of what I should do.
8. My work is satisfying and rewarding.
9. I take at least two week long vacations a year.
10. I do not work on weekends.
11. I get plenty of sleep.
12. I have plenty of quality time with my children and/or the people who matter to me.
13. I have at least one hobby or pastime outside of my work and family activities.
14. I eat foods that make me feel energized instead of sluggish.
15. I have the space to take at least 15 minutes of silence a day.
16. I have friends that are easy to be with and a joy to spend time with.
17. I carry no heavy emotional burdens or addictive behaviors.

I can honestly say that I only agree with two of these sentences. I know I should be able to say yes or agree with all of them but I don't. I do find my job satisfying and rewarding most day. I have good friends that are easy to be with and I enjoy their company. Everything else... not so much. I may have to come back to this tomorrow and see what I can work on. 

3 comments:

  1. Some of those statements are impossible dreams. You find me someone -- anyone -- who is never draining and tiring. i don't think it can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these items are unattainable
    even in my dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I don't know if I can aspire to any of these....maybe one ... the rest?? ahhh well .... I do have at least one hobby outside my family and work that I care about and that's Traveler ... I guess that's about all.

    ReplyDelete