Sunday, March 7

Grapes are not food.

Here I am at work eating grapes. I was trying to finish up with the computer work in the back office but for whatever reason I came out front at the same time a homeless man decided to walk in. So, now I feel obligated to make sure I see him leave again. I am assuming he just came in to use the bathroom but he could be upstairs looking for rooms to sleep in. I am just going to sit here and keep eating my grapes until he walks past again.

It is actually kind of hard to sit and type this. Yesterday or maybe the day before I fell up the steps, onto the dog, one arm has a big bruise from where it hit the step, one knee has a big bruise also and one of me feet hurts because it actually slipped of the porch (because of the ice) at a weird angle. I probably choked the dog as I landed on her. I was trying to unleash her as I fell so I was holding onto her collar. Shes still kicking and barking so I think shes fine. She happily ate the grape I gave her as I was preparing my lunch for work.

When I left for work last night I decided to wear the pedometer I bought last week. It is the first time  I have worn it since I bought it. At one point about 2 hours ago I realsied it wasnt actually counting all of my steps. I had it on my pants near-ish my belly button. I moved it over closer to my hip. It is counting the majority of my steps now. Its not super accurate but I only paid $7 so I am not complaining. It says I have walked 620 steps since I put it on at 1045 last night. (its 430ish now) But I have spent half of my night sitting here at my desk doing paperwork. If Ive only walked about 100 steps an hour how the hell do people walk 10000 steps a day. I dont have that many hours in a day. Dr Oz told Carnie Wilson to walk 10000 steps a day! Carnie is WAY fatter than I am. I can see her having a heart attack or something trying to walk that much in one day!  Maybe Ill get 1000 steps in before I make it to the gym... HAHHAHAHA. I make myself laugh. BUT I am going to the gym when I leave here if it kills me. I have to go sometime and if I show up at 7 when they  open I wont have  to deal with any skinnier people excerising near me. I just wish I hadnt forgotten my  walkman on my way out the door. I remembered my gym clothes and sneakers. I even thought of the fact Ill have nothing to drink since we have no water at home and I have no cash. I must remember to bring some water with me when I leave here.

I think the homeless man either died or escaped when I wasnt paying attention.

At the gym I am going to use the elliptical. Mostly because I hate it. I don't understand how people use it. I feel so uncomfortable on it. You are running in the air. Your feet are barely on anything at all. I can get on and I can use it for a while but I haven't figured out how to stop properly. I always feel like I am going ot get flung off when I try to stop. Stupid elliptical. After that maybe Ill use the rowing machine, I love the rowing machine. If I liked the water I think I would like boating. I dont think I will last there much longer than an hour seeing as I have been up all night. But I did take a very nice 5 hour nap right before work.

I am starting to get sleepy. I guess that lasagna was not a good idea. I just want to go home and go to bed. There are two hours left of work and I will spend at least one hour exercising before I go home and crash. Which sadly will not be a good thing. I want to be able to sleep until I wake up but if I do that I will sleep until 7ish and then I will never be able to sleep tonight and I need to be awake and out of the house at 930 tomorrow morning. After I leave I wont be home again for at least 12 hours. Ugh I am begining to hate Monday's. Plus this Monday is going to be extra hard. I have a doctors appointment that will make me late for work. Then Vanessa is leaving 3 hours early so I will be forced to be all alone with Ed. Then I get to leave a half hour early so I can go to class and learn some logical math. Woohoo! I can not wait.

Dave wont even eat any of these damn grapes! They are never going away. I must eat them before I leave its my goal.

1 comment:

  1. First; which category do I fall under: people you hate or people who piss you off?

    Sorry I wouldn't eat any of the grapes, but you just have to be in the mood to eat them. Besides, a few months back I made grape juice a large part of my diet. Eating grapes in addition to all of the grape juice I drink seems like overkill.

    ReplyDelete