Sunday, February 28

Stealing Sunday: The Disney Meme

Sunday Stealing: Harriet's Choice: The Disney Meme

1. Which non-Disney Princess Disney Film is your favorite?
     Peter Pan

2. Which Disney film makes you cry the most?

     The Fox and The Hound

3. Which Disney film makes you the happiest?
      Sleeping Beauty

4. Which Disney film has the best music?
      Sleeping Beauty

5. Which Disney film has the best love story?
     Pirates of the Caribbean

6. Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
     Cinderella

7. Who is your favorite Disney Prince?
      Prince Eric

8. Who is your favorite Disney animal sidekick?
      Nana

9. Who is your favorite Disney main character animal?
      Nana

10. Who is your favorite villain?
       Cruella De Vile

11. What is your favorite Disney song?
        Casey Jr

12. What is your favorite Disney villian song?
       No idea      

13. What is your favorite Disney animal song?
        Bear Necessities

14. What is your favorite Disney Princess song?
       That first song in Beauty and the Beast

15. What is your favorite Disney Prince song?
        I didnt know princes had songs

16. What is your favorite Disney Prince/Princess duet song?
        The carpet one from Aladdin

17. What is your favorite Disney love song?
        Dont have one.

2 comments:

  1. #15....ya, that one was most difficult to me too. But I think I found one. I love all the songs actually...from ALL the movies...tough questions. You did a great job with 'em.

    But...I LOVE Disney Come see my answers if you can find time today...the "Disney" is the permalink to my Sunday Stealing. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By #15 I was drained :) I forgot about Bear Necessities.



    Thanks for playing!
    Join us for Monday Mayhem As Bud takes over the fun!

    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/yes-im-sunday-stealing-famous-join-me/

    ReplyDelete