Tuesday, August 2

Eye Balls

Today I went to the eye doctor. It was lots of fun. Read previous sentence with lots of sarcasm. I actually don't mind the eye doctor. Its the drops I mind.

I wasnt able to go to my regular doctor so I went to Pearl Vision. Other than trying to get me to buy glasses right then and there it was really nice. The doctor was very nice and helpful. I went in because I have been having a lot of problems lately and wanted to rule out my eyesight being the issue. My vision hasn't been ruled out but it isn't the cause either. Just an annoyance.

During my appointment I had all of the lovely testing done. The rather large puff of air in my eye balls, the checking of my glasses, the bright shiny lights in my eyes, and the drops. How I hate the drops. They are evil!

All in all my eyes are okay. One of them got a little weaker while the other got a little stronger. There are floaty things in my right eye and my eye muscles are weak. Silly eyes don't want to work.

Now I have a new prescription for glasses that I cant read. I also don't have the money to buy the new glasses at this particular time in my life. But I know that my eyesight my be contributing to my problem but it is not the root. I can move forward from here. The amazing headache and not being able to see correctly was worth it... eventually. I wasn't a huge fan earlier.

1 comment: