Tuesday, January 11

Weather

The WCVB app on my iPod tells me that the Southeastern Massachusetts will get roughly one foot of snow between today and tomorrow. Do I believe it? Not so much. Should I go buy a shovel just in case? Probably. But I am not going to. I am going to find all of my electronic devices and make sure they are fully charged just in case the power goes out. I should probably go to the dollar store and see if there are any candle sticks so I can see when the power potentially goes out.
What to do. What to do.

3 comments:

  1. dollar store sounds good. pour a few buckets of water while youre at it k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And make certain your bedding is clean and fluffy because no power is a great excuse for a sleep-in. Oh, and junk food. Don't forget the junk food. Make mine beef jerky, k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dollar store is an excellent idea for quick stuff ....just in case of, but to get out of the driveway you will need the shovel, too.....soooo buy the shovel while you're out. good to plan ahead.

    ReplyDelete