Saturday, January 29

There are two many cats.

Today is a good day. I am hanging out with Vanessa. I am actually laying on her living room floor typing this as she talks to Josh. This morning I woke up and went to the gym. I exercised for 44 minutes. It is evil. After that I met Vanessa at Walmart and shopped. We shopped right over to Micheals so I could buy yarn because Dot the awesome lady she is said she would make some baby things for Kelsie's impending baby. Then we came here and I am going to look up prices of chairs for my "home office".

The end.

2 comments:

  1. im doing dishes, laundry, trying to find a screwdriver to fix your plug. do you have a face plate?
    im also trying to clean out the corner and hook up the emachine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i heard the machine works! did you find a comfy chair?

    ReplyDelete