Tuesday, November 23

Dooof

Last night I woke up to remember I forgot to pay the cable bill. I went back to sleep. This morning I woke up to the cable shut off. I went back to sleep. This afternoon I woke up to Shawn telling me the cable was out. I gave him money and sent him to turn it back on. I stayed away. I texted Shawn when the cable came back on. Later Mum called me and said she paid the cable bill. I told her Shawn already paid it. Now the cable bill is up to date. More importantly we can internet again.


This evening Colleen and I are going to the movies to see Harry Potter. The theater near us has matinee prices all day Tuesday. Only $6.50 each! Colleen can so pay for me! I was told the movie is really good. We will see.


I want mac and cheese and hot dogs.

2 comments:

  1. I want to see the Harry Potter movie! I'll probably have to go to the mainland for that!

    ReplyDelete