Sunday, July 4

Wooo! Stealing Sunday!!!

The Eighty Meme, Part Two

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Heart of Shou of the blog named Musings of an Absent Mind. Shou explains that she ripped it from a blogger named Erro. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It was originally 80 questions, hence the name. We chose 44 of them and here is the second part! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!



Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
23. Are your days fast-paced? Nope my days are slow paced and rather lazy.

24. What did you do last night? Last night I worked my butt off at the hotel. It was a long night and quite chilly in the building.

25. Do you use sarcasm? Only as a first language.

26. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? In eleven months I will turn twenty-seven. Oh how I cant wait.

27. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Nope I am a grammar-phob.

28. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? I get along with people I like. They could be elephants for all I care.

29. Do you watch the news? I do not. Its depressing. 

30. How did you get one of your scars? Shawn locked me out of the house and I punched threw the window.

31. Who was the last person to make you mad? Ed. Thank god I no longer work for him!

32. What is the last big thing you purchased? Some items at Benny's that the cashier wasnt going to let Mum purchase because she didnt have an ID and her debit card wasnt signed.

33. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Unless the rope was going to be like fifty feet long, not a damn person. And even if it was extra long I still wouldnt pick anyone but Travis, the cat.

34. What is a rumour someone has spread about you? I dont do anything exciting enough to have rumors spread about me.

35. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Have a panic attack. I dont like elevators one bit. I do my best to avoid them at all costs.

36. T or F: All’s fair in love and war? Possible.

37. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? Yes. I need a dictionary to walk around with me all the time.

38. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time? Indiana?

39. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang? No! I want a Mustang Cobra. The real deal.

40. What’s something you’ve always wanted? A dollar.

41. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Neither. I prefer not to swim at all. If I must swim fist I pick a pool then a lake then the ocean. The ocean is too damn cold.

42. Do you wear a lot of black? Always. My favorite clothes color.

43. Describe your hair: Ugly. Short. Dirty. Gross. Short.

44. Where is/are your best friend(s)? I think they are all in bed by now but I have  no idea.

7 comments:

  1. #34 - -if you want me to spread a rumor about you, just make one up and I'll do my best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the visit. I think your hair is just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarcasm as a first language. Gotta love that.

    Stop by My Theft - if you can find time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only as a first language- I like that!
    Enjoy your Sunday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/68-dogs-in-10-minutes/

    Join us for Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually find the news too depressing as well. Only watch when I absolutely have to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remind me not to lock you out of anything.

    ReplyDelete