Monday, July 5

Monday Mayhem!!!

 It's time for Monday Mayhem!!!

It's time for the Red, White and Blue meme.
For each word below, write a sentence using the word and the color red, white and/or blue.
Have fun!


1. Man.
The stinky man rode his red bicycle all the way across town.

2. Woman.
As the woman jumped in her blue pool she turned as white as a sheet since the pool was filled with icicles. 

3. Car.
Oh where oh where and I find a red and white polka dotted car?!

4. Underwear.
My neighbor hangs her clothes on the line, I don't feel like I should have to see her blue underwear daily.

5. Socks.
I have been to the hosptial many times and each time I come home  with a new pair of blue socks.

6. Pizza.
I don't understand those people who get white sauce pizza instead of red

7. Stupid.
I think that the fact that I now have to drink out of stupid red Coca Cola cups instead of pretty blue Pepsi cups is bunk. 

8. Smart.
Its soooo smart that I stopped wearing white tshirts because I was sick of getting spaghetti sauce on my boobs.

9. Sexy.
It is not sexy when big fat hairy men wear red, white, and blue speedos.

10. Strong.
I am not strong enough to pick up a fifty pound bag of Blue Seal Rabbit pellets.

11. Twins.
My Grandma had twins, now they have big red noses from drinking too much.

12. Bus.
Last time I was on a bus I was on my way to see Mickey and his red shirt and no pants.

13. Harriet.
I haven't met Harriet but I am hoping she has blue hair.

14. Monday.
If you go out in the sun this Monday you may turn into a bright red lobster!!

15. Seriously.
Seriously I think I don't another sentence with the colors red white or blue in it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there.
    You did great with the red white and blue.
    I don't get that hanging the laundry thing either.
    Oh, and my hair, thank goodness, is not blue-- yet.

    Thanks so much for playing!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/how-to-win-a-hot-dog-eating-contest-from-wikihow-t/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! at #9 =P
    Have a Fantastic Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete