Sunday, April 18

I need 1 brink 5 horseshoes 2 nails and 2 boards to finish my horse stable........

Yesterday I forced Mum to go shopping with me. Mum hates to shop. I mean she HATES to do it. We wnet to Shaws and Wal-Mart. She has been trying to keep me from shopping at Walmart, something about ruining everything. I dont care I love it there. At Shaws we bought lots of tasty food. I love the grocery store. If I could live there I would. What I am most proud of is the fact that I got two 5lb pork loins for only $22!!! They were $25 each and on sale for $11 each! I couldn't believe it. That will last use like six meals at least. I love pork loin. Especially that lovely layer of fat. After Shaws we trudged to Walmart. We shopped for a half hour tops then waited in line for at least a half hour. While we were in line I let the guy standing behind us go in front of us. We were in self check out and all he had was milk. I couldn't make him wait for us and all of our 30ish items to check out. I actually left Mum in line and went over to Subway and got  two subs and drinks before she barely even moved an inch. Mum was more than grateful to get out of both Shaws and Walmart and only be accosted by one person she knew. I on the other hand saw about 6 people I knew and promptly turned and walked the other way so I didn't have to be accosted by them.

I like going grocery shopping. I could do it every day. I also buy for many people. Colleen buys for one person. I buy for twelve. It costs me $200 to go shopping for a week it costs Colleen $30.

Now here it is Sunday night and I am playing on Farmville. I love Farmville. I wish it was my job to play it all day every day. But on the plus side I did redo my resume and applied for a new job. Granted it isn't a job that is all that interesting but its different than what I have now. WooHoo maybe I will become a millionaire overnight and dont care any more.

2 comments:

  1. What is a brink? And do you have a horse to put in the stable?

    Oh hey, you want my Hawaiian recipe for Pork Loin?

    1 crock pot
    1 oven bag
    smear roast in generous amount of liquid smoke. Put in oven bag. Sprinkle Hawaiian rock salt over pork roast (2 tables spoons, yes that is a LOT). Add 1 cup water. TIE bag closed, cook on high 6-7 hours -- until it falls apart. Shred pork & soak it in the meat juice. It is blow your mind yummy and really, not too salty at all.

    In Hawaii they usually cook the pig in pits at luaus. This is Kahlua Pork. You can also steam it with laulau leaves, or spinach or cabbage. I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe! To try it out I would actually have to go and buy a crock pot and that might just cause me to get murdered by Colleen :(.

    I in fact do not have a horse, stable or even a brick. I need all of those things for my horse stable on Farmville. Damn facebook caused me to be a farmville junkie.

    To be perfectly honest, I do not want a real life horse anywhere near me. They are scary and if you scare it it'll hurt you. I like cows. They can pick their nose with their tongues.

    ReplyDelete